At Spectrum Health Systems, we take enormous pride in the high quality of services we provide. We assist our clients in achieving and sustaining their recovery long after they complete one of our addiction treatment programs, by providing ongoing support and offering a continuum of services. We believe that the staff who carry out Spectrum’s mission are essential to the quality of our services and ultimately the positive results for our clients.
The Spectrum Mission
Spectrum Health Systems and the New England Recovery Center provide treatment for substance use disorders, mental health issues, and co-occurring disorders. Our treatment options include inpatient and outpatient programs, detoxification services, and a combination of behavioral therapy and medication, depending on the unique needs of each client. Our actions and treatment plans are always client-driven and evidence-based, a perspective which is the key to our success over other addiction treatment providers.
As an organization, we strive to:
- Show respect, patience and compassion for our clients, families and co-workers.
- Provide services based on best practices and leading clinical research which demonstrate positive outcomes.
- Understand and address our clients’ needs.
- Provide the highest quality of care.
- Appreciate and value the diversity of clients, co-workers and communities, and work in partnership.
- Act with integrity and consistency.
We rely on our talented, multi-disciplinary staff to carry out our clinical practices while embodying these values. It’s thanks to their dedication that we’re able to uphold what we call the “Spectrum Way.” Every year, there is a number of employees who deserve special recognition for their unwavering commitment to our clients, co-workers and communities.
The President’s Club
We created the President’s Club to acknowledge and celebrate our most exemplary employees. These individuals play a unique and important role in furthering our mission to provide a full continuum of care for our clients, exemplifying professionalism, integrity and compassion in everything they do. They are nominated by their own co-workers for embracing our core values and performing their duties with an enthusiasm and dedication that motivates everyone around them to do the same.
We are extremely pleased to share the names of this year’s inductees:
- Patrice Scarlett, Recovery Support Navigator (Merrick Street OTP)
- Shannon Coolahan, Clinician (Lincoln Street OTP)
- Rebecca Polastri, Executive Regional Director (OTP)
- Alesia Walker, Clinician (Pleasant Street OTP)
- Odete Hermann, Regional Nursing Supervisor (OTP)
- Amanda Bouchard, Regional Nursing Supervisor (OTP)
- Hannah Cunningham, Senior Clinician (Framingham OTP)
- Gina Carenzo, Office Coordinator (Millbury OTP)
- Rogelio Bayog, Psychiatrist (OTP/Inpatient)
- Nycole Savill, Regional Director, (DOC)
- Dane Mincey, Quality Improvement Specialist (DOC)
- Monica Conway, Administrative Assistant (Inpatient)
- Gabrielle Messom, Clinical Program Director (ATS Inpatient)
- Marie MacIsaac, Administrative Assistant (CSS Inpatient)
- James Gangemi, Systems Administrator (IT)
- Catherine Collins, Business Development Liaison (Business Development)
These employees were nominated by their peers from across the company. It takes a village to sustain long-term recovery, and our President’s Club members are ready and eager to play their part for everyone who walks through our doors!
Congratulations to this year’s inductees, and to all of our employees for continuing their incredible work under unprecedented circumstances.
If you would like to join the Spectrum team, take a look at our job openings on our Careers page.