Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance use and/or mental health disorders. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.
At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest. As an organization, we strive to…
- Show respect, patience and compassion for our clients, families and co-workers.
- Provide services based on best practices and leading clinical research which demonstrate positive outcomes.
- Understand and address our clients’ needs.
- Provide the highest quality of care.
- Assume a positive attitude and professional manner.
- Uphold our public trust and professional obligations.
- Act with integrity and consistency.
- Promote an atmosphere of trust and teamwork amongst fellow staff.
- Appreciate and value the diversity of clients, co-workers and communities.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and welcoming environment.
- Present a professional image to our clients, our purchasers and the communities in which we work.
- Recognize and appreciate the talent of all staff.
- Encourage and participate in professional development opportunities.
- Work in partnership with our clients, customers and communities.
- Operate efficiently and effectively.
What we do is important — HOW we do it is what sets us apart.
This distinction is what we call the “Spectrum Way.”