We offer a continuum of addiction treatment services across Massachusetts, including inpatient detoxification, residential rehabilitation, medication-assisted treatment, outpatient counseling and peer recovery support. Spectrum also operates a number of residential programs for the Massachusetts Department of Youth Services. And, we have state contracts (GA, MA, TN, and VA) throughout the country to provide specialized programming for criminal offenders with histories of substance abuse.
As a leader in the field, we give employees room to explore opportunities to enhance their professional career while experiencing workplace personal satisfaction and achievement. We are proud to employ a diverse population of employees in a variety of positions and we strive to offer a comprehensive benefit package to meet their needs.
Spectrum’s benefits include:
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance
- Medical flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability protection
- Educational assistance – we spent over $100,000 in fiscal year 2019 helping our staff obtain industry-specific training and further their education.
Join the Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email