Spectrum Health Systems is pleased to announce the launch of its upcoming Fall Training Series for behavioral health personnel seeking professional development and continuing education hours. Two full-day trainings will be offered each month, September through December.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Techniques in the Treatment of Substance Disorders
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Persons Struggling with Substance Use Disorders and Co-Occurring Disorders
- Returning Citizens: Not Your Average Client
- Understanding and Using Dialectical Behavior Therapy Techniques in the Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
- Grief and Traumatic Loss: Unique Challenges and Interventions when Working with Substance Use Disorders
- Applying Mindfulness Techniques and Practices in the Treatment of Substance Use Disorders.
Trainings are conveniently located at the Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center in Marlborough, Massachusetts. Participants can register for one or more trainings. Six continuing education hours are provided for completing each session.
Detailed class descriptions and registration information is available here.