200 East Main Street, Milford, MA
42 Summer Street, Pittsfield, MA
176 Main Street, Southbridge, MA
585 Lincoln Street, Worcester, MA
105 Merrick Street, Worcester, MA
Through its holistic approach, Spectrum’s opiate treatment program addresses the varied aspects of each client’s personal well-being. Methadone and Suboxone is available for detoxification and/or longer-term maintenance. Active treatment planning and support services are designed to help ensure sustained recovery. The core of Spectrum’s treatment approach is a cognitive-behavioral group therapy curriculum that fully supports client involvement in community self-help recovery groups.
Spectrum offers same-day admission to all of our opiate treatment programs. This allows clients to complete the intake, physical exam, and toxicology requirement on the same day; if appropriate, clients may also receive their first dose of medication. The admission process may take 3 to 4 hours to complete. Same-day admission hours are as follows:
|6am to 12pm||6am to 10am||7am to 10am||6am to 12pm||7am to 10am|
Requirements for same-day admissions include:
- Valid picture identification
- No benzodiazepines or methadone in person's system without a prescription or last dose letter
- No illicit use for twelve hours prior to admission
- Must be experiencing withdrawal symptoms
- Valid insurance or payment agreement for self-pay clients (debit/credit cards and money orders accepted)
- Additional restrictions may apply.
For more information, please call 1.800.464.9555 extension 1161.