154 Oak Street, Westborough, MA
Located at our Westborough Treatment Campus, Spectrum’s 45-bed inpatient detoxification program provides 24-hour medical supervision and nursing care to ensure safe withdrawal from alcohol and other drugs for physically addicted adults. Emphasis is placed on engaging clients in continued treatment following the completion of detoxification. Length of stay ranges up to six days.
- Provide a safe and medically managed detoxification regimen for adult males and females who have been assessed as being physically addicted to alcohol and/or other drugs;
- Prepare clients for the next step in the recovery process; and
- Develop a comprehensive individual continuing recovery plan.
- Comprehensive intake assessment & diagnosis
- Medically managed detoxification
- 24-hour medical supervision and nursing coverage
- HIV education and testing
- Substance abuse education
- Twelve Step Fellowship
- Motivational counseling
- Psychiatric crisis evaluation (if needed)
- Individualized continuing care planning
- 18 years of age or older; minors with custodial consent, if appropriate
- Physically addicted to alcohol or other drugs
- Medically and psychiatrically stable
- Willing and capable of program participation
- Medicaid and private health insurance accepted
- Self-pay rates based on income according to sliding fee scale
For more information, please call 1.800.366.7732.