**Updated 11/20** Chemical Dependency Professionals *Locations throughout WA State*
|Post date:||Nov 19, 2012||Job code:||WA|
|Work experience:||2+ years||Job Type:||Employee, Full Time|
If you are looking for a career that directly impacts the lives of others, join our team at Spectrum Health Systems!
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. is looking for Chemical Dependency Professionals . This position provides counseling services to offenders in the assigned treatment program. The provision of counseling services includes facilitation of treatment groups, individual counseling, case management services, and staff to coordinate all program services and provide information for case management/records management as needed.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide counseling services to offenders in the assigned treatment program including the facilitation of treatment groups, individual counseling, case management services, and clinical documentation.
- Work closely with Washington Department of Corrections staff to coordinate all program services and provide information for case management/records management as needed.
- State Certification as a Chemical Dependency Professional required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Criminal Justice, Human Services, Education, Counseling or closely related field preferred; Associate Degree required.
- Two years experience in the Chemical Dependency field preferred.
- Corrections experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred; familiarity with Washington State databases such as TARGET 2000 is also preferred.
Worksites with current CDP Openings:
- Bremerton Field Office
- Larch Correctional Center *Multiple Openings*
- Madison Inn Work Release
- Monroe Correctional Center *Multiple Openings*
- Renton Field Office
- Seattle Community Justice Center *Multiple Openings*
- Tacoma Community Justice Center
- Washington Correction Center for Women
What does Spectrum offer you?
We reward excellence and promote development by offering extensive professional training and providing excellent full-time employee benefits including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan with company match after (1) year of employment
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- We offer employees a wide array of career development opportunities including CEU courses and training.
Many sites are currently offering sign-on bonuses up to $2,000!