Please consider joining our team.
Working in the field of substance abuse treatment is challenging and requires resiliency and resourcefulness. Whether in a community-based residential setting in the suburbs, an ambulatory clinic in a city or a correctional facility in a remote location, Spectrum staff perform with the utmost professionalism while keeping each client’s best interest at heart. Program staff is backed by an experienced administrative team that provides the infrastructure necessary to ensure service excellence.
- Integrated Treatment Counselor (Baxley) *NEW* (Oct 30, 2012)
- RSAT Counselor - Bainbridge (Oct 25, 2012)
- Residential Substance Abuse Counselor - Wrightsville, GA *NEW* (Sep 17, 2012)
- DOC - CRA Counselor - NCCI Gardner *NEW* (Nov 15, 2012)
- Part-Time Clinician - Worcester (Oct 09, 2012)
- Clinician - Weymouth *NEW* (Nov 20, 2012)
- Full-Time Unit Coordinator - Westborough *NEW* (Oct 11, 2012)
- Direct Care Worker II - Dorchester (Sep 20, 2012)
- Per Diem Nurse - Weymouth *NEW* (Sep 17, 2012)
- Clinician (Male Adolescent Division) - Dorchester *NEW* (Nov 16, 2012)
- Unit Coordinator- Westborough (Nov 19, 2012)
- Northwest Clinical Supervisor - Seattle (Jul 23, 2012)
- **Updated 11/20** Chemical Dependency Professionals *Locations throughout WA State* (Nov 19, 2012)